CURRENT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
This season, the health aspect is a top priority and requires a very high degree of solidarity and individual responsibility from
all. What is important:
- Taking personal responsibility
- Hygiene measures (regular hand washing, regular disinfection)
- Keep a minimum distance of 1 metre in all areas. (social distance)
- Wearing a mouth and nose protection (face mask) on the entire event site
For teams applies:
- Every athlete, coach and service staff must present a negative PCR test, which must not be older than 72 hours.
- Remain in the assigned team zones (red zone) --> may only be entered with valid accreditation
- avoid contact with other teams
- avoid direct contact with members of the press or other external staff
- In case of symptoms, immediately inform the LOC at the Single Point of Contact + TBA. The number can be reached 24 hours a day at the official arrival until the official departure. In case of symptoms, an isolation room will be reserved near the venue. The LOC activates the COVID-19 rescue chain. Any communication regarding COVID-19 must be coordinated with the FIS and the LOC.
SEARCH & BOOK ACCOMMODATION
We look forward to welcoming you to the Seefeld Olympic Region.
In order to make your accommodation search as pleasant as possible, our team will be happy to help you with advice and assistance:
+43 50 880 566
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
For further questions we are always prepared to support you with detailed